- Overlooking financial reporting team and guiding them to comply with statutory and regulatory financial reporting deadlines.
- Meeting audit committee data requirements on quarterly basis.
- Guiding financial reporting team to prepare annual financial report of the company.
- Provide technical support to IFRS related matters.
- Facilitate IFRS 17 implementation project of the Company.
- Ensure Tax Returns are filed on time and accurately.
- Ensure tax and statutory payments are submitted complying with deadlines.
- Maintenance of proper reconciliations over tax related balances.
- Submission of tax compliance submission before the due date and maintain a checklist.
- Follow-up and update the management on tax issues.
- Ensure Tax related correspondence and documents are in e-form and save to the server on regular basis.
- Communicate with tax consultant and ensure all tax assessments related submission are made before the due date and keep the records appropriately.
Maintain a tax index for all communications and tax opinions received from tax consultant.
- Propose key initiatives to optimize taxes to the management.
- Communication and implementation of new tax regulations including updating of systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from recognized University and Full/Final Stage qualification of CASL/ACCA/CIMA.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in tax and financial reporting.
- Hands on experience in Oracle Finance is an added advantage.
- Sound Knowledge in Microsoft Office Packages would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in Insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities / self-motivated & initiative.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs