- Degree in Accounting/Finance from a reputed university.
- Fully qualified in CIMA/ICASL.
- Maximum 10 years experience, and minimum 02 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent knowledge in Taxation, Auditing, Costing, Credit Management, Financial analysis and preparing the Financial Management Reports for decision making - Financial inputs of pricing, Bank reconciliations.
- Competency in MS Office package is a must (MS Excel/MS Word/MS
- Ability to work in a fully computer integrated environment (IFS) and PowerPoint). sound knowledge in Accounting software (MYOB/QuickBooks).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for timely decision making.
- Excellent leadership and interdependent skills with perseverance for result orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on
- interpersonal, presentation, negotiation skills in both Sinhala and English.
- Strong business acumen requiring frequent filed visits.
Candidates below 45 years of age with a passion for a challenging career who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs