The ideal candidate shall be required to:
- Handling of Fire & Engineering insurance including underwriting of New/Renewal business/endorsements/Issuing of Quotations.
- Should be responsible for the overall Fire & Engineering policy operation of the Company.
- Analyze department work flow and processes and develop methods to improve productivity and service delivery in order to achieve the timely processing.
- Maintain & develop efficient & profitable underwriting practices.
- Maintain healthy customer relationship and high level of service standards.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Degree or Diploma in Insurance & Risk Management from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience out of which at least 04 years should be in a supervisory level, handling Fire & Engineering Underwriting.
- Partly Qualified in ACII will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication Skills & high level of computer literacy are essential.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
An attractive remuneration package together with the opportunity for further advancement in a performance driven business scenario awaits the selected candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs