Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall HR functions of the organization.
- Develop, review and improve HR administrative systems, policies and procedures.
- Lead the performance management system.
- Effectively and efficiently handling employee grievances, enhance employee relations and improve work environment.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs of all the employees of the departments and manager the training and Development function effectively and efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree or professional qualifications in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum three years' work experience in a similar capacity.
- Understanding of labor laws and regulations in Sri Lanka.
- Exceptional communication skills in the English language both written and spoken is a must.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs