We are looking for a dynamic individual who has the competency to manage the HR functions of our organization.
Candidate should have a degree or an equivalent professional qualification in HRM from a recognized institution with a minimum of 7 years work experience in similar capacity.
- Implementation of HR strategies and policies to create an empowering business culture
- Should be conversant with Performance evaluation, Counseling, Training and Development of team members
- Professional proficiency, thorough knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Promote collaboration and synergy; eliminate obstacles which affect the teamwork.
- Administration of healthcare and all other benefit programs, negotiating contracts for cost-effective employment.
- Delivery of clear, convincing, well-organized presentations as and when required.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
The position carries an attractive remuneration package along with other fringe benefits above industry standards.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs