The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute
- A minimum 5 Year experience in a similar capacity;
- Sound knowledge about HR practices, labor laws, payroll and proficiency in the HRIS system
- Ability to multitask and & work independently
- A team player with excellent verbal and writing communication in English
- Develop and implement strategic human resource management plans to align staffing with the company's current and future needs;
- Workforce development to enhance employee skills, career progression, and overall organizational effectiveness;
- Oversee the accurate and timely processing of payroll, ensuring compliance with legal and tax requirements.
An excellent career growth opportunity with an attractive remuneration package on par with the industry norms is on offer for the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click the APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs