Variosystems is an electronics services partner for leading innovators of various industries such as medical, aviation, defense, transportation, industrial application, energy and high-tech consumer electronics. Variosystems sister companies are stablished in Switzerland, USA, China, Mexico and Croatia. Variosystems Sri Lanka operates as a self-subsidiary, rich with state of art facility and latest technology in electronic manufacturing.
Applicant should be a dynamic and self-motivated team player with an outstanding personality who has ability to work well in both team oriented & self-directed environment.
Main Job Task and Responsibilities:
- Managing overall New Product Implementation, Manufacturing Engineering and Technical documentation of wire harness assembly process
- Communicate with customers related to technical and process development of wire harness business
- Lead and guide industrial engineering staff and operators towards the achievement of departmental KPI's
- Ensure safe, pleasant and efficient working environment
- Handle technical part of RFQ process and tool selection and verification
- Handle system implementation of new product via SAP ERP system
- Responsible for smooth operation of respective section
Applicants must possess:
- Sound knowledge and experience on Wire Harness Assembling process
- Good in communication & presentation skills (English)
- Sound in critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to guide and lead individuals to be reached their goals.
- Experience in SAP ERP system
- Familiar with work study and process improvement techniques
- BSc Engineering, NDT, NDES, HND or equal Degree or Diploma
- Minimum ten years of experience in Wire Harness manufacturing industry
- Knowledge about LEAN management would be an added advantage
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs