The Ideal candidate should be an energetic team player with excellent communication, a proactive attitude, ability to be self-motivated and work independently to achieve defined bushness KPIs.
Role & Responsibility
- Meet the budgeted dally, monthly, and annual IE department KPIs that have been established.
- Examine the loading plan for three months and make use of It by maximizing repeat styles through the product basket and reducing the number of feedings In order to maximize factory efficiency.
- A Guide for Creating Operational Breakdowns for Costing.
- Create a spaghetti diagram of the factory layout and keep Improving It to figure out how far people or products have traveled and how, long they have to walt at each stage of the process.
- Manage Sewing Layouts.
- Reach monthly savings goals.
- Keep the QCO project running by measuring style changes over the time perlod, product changes, and necessary guidelines to reduce lost balance.
- Attending Preproduction Meetings to ensure an error-free and active environment at bulk manufacturing.
- During the Pilot run, check and confirm the thread consumption.
- Assure the staff In the areas of garment analysis, line feeding, balancing, capacity check SMV changes, GSD analysis and data Input for the central database, utilizing guides and tools,setting standard values, difficulty at bottleneck points, and efficiency at each department.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma In Industrial Engineering, textile, business administration or any management related field or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience In a similar capacity position In apparel Industry.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience as a full time IE executive.
- Knowledge In GSD, Method study and Method Improvements.
- Innovative thinking, Developing and successful Implementation Skills.
- Able to work accurately under pressure with attention to detall and deadlines in a challenging environment.
- Knowledge In Lean manufacturing.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs