David Pieris Holdings (Private) Limited is the holding company of the David Pieris Group, one of the largest, most financially stable conglomerates in Sri Lanka. The Group has diversified interests in automotive products and services, financial services, logistics, agribusiness, information technology, property, racing and leisure.
- Assist in developing the annual risk-based audit programme and managing it in terms of resources, timely execution and progress monitoring.
- Attend the Management and Audit Committee meetings representing Internal Audit function and prepare the required standard & ad-hoc reports.
- Plan, perform and deliver reports on risk based internal audit engagements including compliance audit & control reviews; propose recommendations related to corrective action in order to
- ensure timeliness, accuracy, completeness and quality aspects.
- Manage the audit team and provide the direction and technical guidance required for planning, performing and monitoring the progress of internal audits to ensure the audit scope is covered.
- Evaluate, select, engage and monitor services obtained from external audit firms and other professional service providers.
- Conduct special audit investigations on management request
- Membership in ICASL / ACCA/ CIMA or an equivalent qualification from a recognized professional accounting body.
- A BSc. Degree in Accounting/Management from a recognised university is preferred.
- Over 5 years' of service in a relevant field (e.g. Auditing, Risk Management, Finance).
- Previous experience in Information Systems Auditing & Data Analytics is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven record in meeting deadlines coupled with a high degree of personal discipline and ethics.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs