- Develop department strategy in line with organizational needs to cater to students, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Analyze departmental needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions.
- Provide guidance and supervise IT staff under the above role for them to manage their respective areas.
- Manage and maintain LAN and WAN networks, IT labs and equipment, servers and firewalls, CCTV, etc.
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses when upgrades are necessary and monitor vendors to ensure that they're offering the best possible service and value for business needs.
- Train all stakeholders to use software and hardware, troubleshoot issues, and provide technical support when needed.
- Develop and implement policies related to network security, disaster recovery, and IT infrastructure.
- Plan and oversee the installation and maintenance of computer systems, hardware, and networks.
- Direct the activities of the help desk to ensure the IT needs of users are met.
- Bachelor's degree specialized in Networking, Cyber Security, Information Technology, or Computer Science.
- Having exposure to IT infrastructure management would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience at Assistant Manager-IT level handling IT management related scope.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Knowledge of industry-standard computer hardware and software systems.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs