Dimension of the role :
- Market support of brands and category.
- Social media activations and accuracy.
- Marketing strategy.
- Employee Engagement, Development & Succession planning of marketing team.
- Build brand equity.
- Driving effective promotions
- Develop, execute & review the marketing strategy & promotional requirements of the business unit in order to ensure short term and long-term objectives of the marketing team is achieved.
- Devise a market/competitor intelligence strategy to ensure that the sales & marketing team are aware and report information through formal channels, validate and collate same to ensure that key decisions are made in consultation with the Head of Commercial.
- Ensure proper development of Marketing Plans for new products to ensure proper implementation to achieve objectives.
- Monitor and review periodically marketing strategies. Plans and recommend appropriate marketing plans to suit changing market dynamics.
- Manage Social media marketing with 100% accuracy and timely.
- Oversee the entire creative process for brands and ensure its in synch with the desired positioning of the SPAR SL business needs.
- Building marketing capabilities to ensure sustainable business growth.
- Build team capabilities by setting & ensuring implementation of the right objectives and development plans for all.
- Ensuring promotions coordinator executive and Advertising and Graphic Designer's duties and responsibilities are met effectively.
- Effectively analyze and manage department staff headcount, attendance, absenteeism, attrition, over time logs and shift rosters
- Ensure all mid-year and annual performance reviews are conducted in time and according to organization policy.
- Managing the team well and keeping the staff turnover rate to a minimum
- Ensure department staff members receive adequate training required to upskill their performance.
- Degree or BSc/BA in business administration, finance, or relevant field.
MSc/MA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience as a Marketing Professional or relevant role
- Minimum 2 years in a management position
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge in new & emerging marketing, consumer, research trends and Social Media marketing
- Demonstrate evidence of complex problem handling and influencing at senior level
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Fluent knowledge in both oral and written to complement the effectiveness of the job role.
- Flair for the business and be proactive for timely actions, initiatives to prevent disruptions to the workflow of the operations.
- Ability to reach out to all stakeholders involved in the Business.
- Ability to work through numerous and varied decisions taken under pressure.
- Ability to put forward a business case, budgets for management 'buy-in' and deliberation.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs