Hutch is rapidly emerging as Sri Lanka's No. 1 choice for mobile broadband services. A continuing focus on delivering great value products and a high quality experience, Hutch's recent nationwide expansion deploying the country's most advanced 4G network, has geared Hutch to reach new heights.
Hutch is a fully owned subsidiary of Hong Kong based CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (CKHH), a global Fortune 500 conglomerate operating in 52 countries.
Telecom operations of CKHH span the globe covering UK, Ireland, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam & Macau.
In our plan to conquer new heights in a dynamic and fast evolving industry, we are looking for an experienced, committed and self-motivated professional to join our team. Manager Product Marketing - Mobile Voice and Bundled Services.
This role involves managing a portfolio of strategically important products contributing to the company's business. It will involve collaborating across products verticals in the marketing department and cross functionally within the organization to deliver great value to consumers and their experience.
- Develop new propositions, communication and channel fulfilment plans targeting identified market segments.
- Iterating existing products and services to deliver value to the business through the voice category.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Operations, IT, and external suppliers/partners and other cross-functional groups to lead key Collaboration initiatives through the product development and life-cycle process
- Track market trends, competitor activities that influence the product categories and determine response.
- Manage voice network capacity effectively including managing handset vendors for VOLTE service expansion and user adaption.
- Ensure legal & regulatory compliance on voice based products and services rolled out commercially.
- Contribute towards roadmap development or evolution of the product. Stay informed of the latest market, customer and technology trends to adapt/evolve the solution accordingly.
- Prepare plans and present performance of the category to senior management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar position with a good track record of performance of the portfolio.
- Solid experience of working fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments
- Ability to convert creative and strategic inputs into operational execution.
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a performance driven environment with strict timelines.
- Strong business Acumen is mandatory.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Business & Management/ CIMA
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role at a Management level is expected.
- Competent in Ms. Office packages particularly: Excel, Power Point, Access and Word.
- Sound Numerical Skills is mandatory, Digital skills with the ability to use collate information and communicate insights from data gathered from online platforms is important.
- Fluent presentation skills is key.
Please forward your resume along with contact details of non-related referees
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs
No. 234, Galle Road, Colombo 04.