The ideal candidate should be energetic team player with excellent communication, proactive attitude, ability to be self-motivated and work independently to achieve tight deadlines.
Role & Responsibility
- Overseeing the production process, based on given plans/targets.
- Working out the carder requirements and material resources according to the plan on regular basis.
- Making sure on time production with right quality.
- Improve production efficiency regular basis.
- Reducing production loss times.
- Maintaining MO Absenteeism below 4% (daily/monthly)
- Maintaining MO Turnover below 4% per month.
- Ensuring each sewing line achieves learning curves & STD hours.
- Achieving 100% order fulfilment & 100% on time delivery.
- Maintaining AQL pass rate above 98%.
- Eliminating waste within the production process.
- Ensuring 6s within the production floor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the specific field.
- Graduate/ Diploma from a recognized University or an apparel related training/qualification such as CITI/GIMI will be an added advantage.
- Lingerie experience is a must (Bra and knicker).
- Communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy.
- Willingness for continual change & improvement.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs