Macksons Tiles Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, the largest floor tile manufacturer in Sri Lanka and a pioneer affiliate of a diversified business conglomerate, Macksons Holdings, invites applications from dedicated, qualified, self-motivated and dynamic individuals for the below position;
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Management or Logistics Management with minimum 5 years' experience or Diploma in Supply Chain Management with 10 years' experience in a managerial position.
- Forecasting, planning & organizing purchasing requirements well in advance for successful execution of daily purchasing requirements.
- Ensuring accurate documentation of supplier database, purchase records and ISO requirements.
- Bringing in continuous improvements to existing process.
- Preparation of reports related to procurement for management review.
- To develop & maintain a good relationship with the suppliers and other relevant parties in the supply chain
- Develop & implement the strategies for procuring, storing and distributing goods or services, and to maintain the stock levels.
Personal attributes and Competencies required
- Self-motivated and dedicated team player with a great attitude and the passion and persistence to drive for excellent results.
- A methodical individual with strong problem-solving skills and excellent leadership qualities.
- High level of integrity and capability to work independently.
- Availability to work extended hours to meet deadlines, when necessary.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs