We are looking for the dynamic individuals with a passion to pursue career in garment quality & technical. The ideal candidate should be energetic, team player with excellent communication, proactive attitude, ability to be self-motivated and work independently to achieve tight deadlines.
MANAGER-QUALITY & TECHNICAL (GALAGEDARA)
- Ensure quality assurance and technical process are meeting customer's expectation in the manufacturing site.
- Manage and control entire production technical activities in accordance with approved customer technical & quality assurance standards,
company procedures, product specifications and customer expectation.
- Inline to achieve key performance indicators set by the company.
- Attend and conduct effective pre-production (PP) and pilot appraisal meeting.
- Sound understanding of garments fit and grading requirements across ladies' wear. Swimwear and Sportswear products experience is an advantage.
- Broad understanding on fabric composition / pattern and manipulation / construction standards/manufacturing techniques and production methods as well as fabric testing requirements.
- Apply production efficient methods.
- All quality and technical activities are to be documented and statistically analyzed for better improvement.
- Find timely solutions for the possible production problems of the system.
- Conduct relevant meetings for all technical issues and communicate all findings and best practices among the team.
- Educate and motivate machine operators, roving QCs, Supervisors on importance of quality process and provide them adequate consistent training.
- Graduate from a recognized university or any other quality assurance related qualification /certificate holder.
- More than 5 years experience in casual/sportswear & swimwear product manufacturing.
- Ability to demonstrate in actual when resolving technical issues.
- Strong stitching or making full garment skills for any product and handling any types of sewing machines.
- Ability to read and write English language is an advantage.
- Able to work accurately under pressure with attention to detail and deadlines in a challenging environment.
- Should be a confident decision maker with the focus on innovation Machinery & Attachment knowledge backed by excellent Sewing skills is essential.
- Expert knowledge in technical and pattern.
- Strong analytical, communication skills & people management skill.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs