Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing the new risk landscape for the Company.
- Work with first line for the effective implementation of all operational risk activities and tools.
- Assist the team on preparation of Risk Committee Management Information pack and follow up on related actions.
- Proactively engage with business and provide advice / guidance to mitigate key risks of the Company.
- Assist the team on preparation of Risk Committee management
information pack and follow up on related actions.
- Ensure timely and quality reportingto Group Risk on regularbasis in all relevant aspects.
- Improve efficiency of Operational risk processes through automation.
Candidates are required to have
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk/Business management from local/ foreign university.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the similar capacity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent and be able to work under pressure.
- Good understanding of process management, internal controls and risk
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs