Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
To support the expansion initiatives we are sourcing,
Manager - Super Centre
The selected candidate will be responsible to:
- Manage sales budget in the respective Store.
- Achieve the profit budget at shop level and control all overheads within the store.
- Responsible to manage all types stocks in the store & control within the targets.
- Liaise with the audit department for daily / weekly / monthly cycle counts to be done.
- Liaise with the maintenance department to make sure all equipment & store are maintained properly.
- Prepare and submit daily / weekly / monthly reports to operations manager / area manager
- Update GRN / RON/ GTN on time
- Manage all HR related matters and adhere to all HR policies.
- Manage the customer service and the customers' complaints efficiently.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Passed G.C.E Advance Level examination with sound academic background.
- Diploma/ Degree in business management.
- 5 years' experience in retail field in similar capacity.
- Overseas retail experience would be an added advantage
- Good people Management skills.
- Excellent communication skills & IT skills.
- Visual merchandising.
- Physical fitness.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs