Sumathi Holdings is a well-known conglomerate in Sri Lanka with an extensive portfolio of diversified businesses. Our subsidiaries are professionally managed, high performing, socially responsible and deliver superior value to the markets that they serve. Sumathi Holdings has several other strategic investments and alliances in several key sectors of the Sri Lankan Economy.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated person to one of the subsidiary companies of Sumathi Holdings (Pvt) Ltd for the above post to handle following duties and responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining and updating accurate records of all vehicles and vehicle related incidents including; services, consumable items etc ., as per the management guidelines.
- Track vehicles and fuel usage and consumption rates as per the company guidelines and ensure that potential fuel misuses are identified and corrective measures are being taken.
- Ensure timely recruitment of driving staff and schedule daily, weekly routes and rosters.
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance of company vehicles.
- Monitoring and timely arranging of monthly Transport related payments and provide necessary reports for the Senior Management.
- Carryout vehicle inspections & test runs to identify the issues and attend to vehicle insurance matters.
- Monitoring vehicle park arrangements/ cleanliness.
- Coordinate with Government institutions for transport related requirements.
- Systemizing all transport details in a computerized environment.
- Handle all types of accidents and manage the mini-workshop for minor repairs.
- Control the transport department budget while minimizing the cost.
- Coordinate with all departments and HoD's to determine transport requirements and schedule transport to meet their needs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS:
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in logistics, business management or related field.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar Capacity.
- Solid knowledge of the transportation industry and logistics.
- Critical thinking skills and knowledge of analytics.
- Ability to work well with team members and navigate stressful situations.
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Age below 45
The selected candidate can be assured of an attractive and enhanced remuneration package with fringe benefits and a challenging/encouraging working environment.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs