- Constant engagement with multiple stakeholders in the mobility ecosystem (E.g. passengers, drivers, etc.) to understand the pain points and identify growth areas.
- Collect, collate, and input business-related data and manage reports and analysis.
- Collect data on candidates and competitors in the marketplace, create up-to-date organizational charts, and manage the databases.
- Conducting surveys, callouts, public research, and discussions to gather industry data and convert the same to meaningful information.
- Screening and Critically evaluating data that makes the relevant markets move.
- Creating business-related reports and analysis
- Creating policies and procedures regarding collating and analyzing data
- Assessing future business needs and proactively creating market-driven initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma or Higher National Diploma in Business Information Systems, Information Technology, Business and Statistics, Management and Information Technology or an equivalent qualification.
- 1 Year of relevant work experience in a data-driven organization.
- Excellent Personnel and management skills.
- Prior experience working with SQL and HQL is a must.
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel formulas and data screening.
- Lead responsibility for conducting market and competitive intelligence for identified inorganic growth categories
- Ability to critically evaluate business requirements and suggest data-driven solutions
- Be willing to occasionally drive or ride in order to test new products.
- Self-starter who can work independently to manage his/her own workload with minimal supervision and as effectively as part of a team
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs