MAG Sri Lanka is seeking applications from suitable External candidates to fill the above position immediately. Selected candidates will be deployed in MAG operations in the Northern / Eastern province and should be flexible in working all parts of the region according to operational working before an offer is confirmed.
- Certification in nursing/trauma medic field and Advanced Trauma Life support training and
- Candidates who has studied medical subjects for the A/L is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate and priorities activities
- Ability to communicate with clarity and credibility on paper and face-to-face
- Good Verbal and written communication in Tamil and English language
- Previous experience in the humanitarian Mine Action sector is preferred.
- Be prepared to work in the field with basic support conditions
Salary will be based upon the MAG Salary Scale on a fixed term contract.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs