Softlogic Holdings PLC, is one of Sri Lanka's most dynamic entrepreneur-led consumer-driven conglomerates, with industry leadership in six business verticals - Retail, ICT, Healthcare, Financial Services, Automobiles, and Leisure. The Group employs over 11,000 people in Sri Lanka and Australia and operates an asset base of over LKR190 Bn to generate an annual turnover of more than LKR 110 Bn. Softlogic's diverse industry portfolio is a key factor in its ability to create value, allowing it to make investments across a broad spectrum of businesses, wherever it perceives the opportunity to enhance sustainable returns. The Group's representations and strategic alliances with reputed global institutions and large multinational corporations confirm its unparalleled local stature.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with Pharmacists, Hospitals, modern trade, distributors and maintaining them over time.
- Should be self-motivated and committed to achieve targets with minimum supervision.
- Conduct training on the Company's products for pharmacy staff.
- Providing accurate and important market feed back to the agency manager, identifying the gaps in the market & formulate strategies to increase sales.
- Organizing promotional events for Chemists and Consumers.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitor activity and competitors' products.
- Carrying out of actions to promote the brand in the assigned territory.
- Full or Part qualifications in CIM/ SLIM/ HND/ Degree or similar professional qualifications in Marketing/Sales from a reputed Institute.
- Should have a minimum of 03 to 05 years of working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Should be below 35 years of age.
- Should possess a good command of English and Sinhala communication skills.
- Strong PR in Modern trade, Hospitals & Pharmacies and knowledge in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industry. Should be a person with high interpersonal skills.
- Should be a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision and ability to work in a flexy working environment and Can-Do attitude.
- The Applicant should be a good team player and be able to work under pressure.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs