- Undertake cost analysis for Construction Projects and ensure optimum utilization of resources.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements in order to achieve customer focused outcome.
- Compiling and submission of tender documents, including bill of quantities with the relevant parties within the stipulated time period.
- Liaise with parties such as Department Managers, Project managers and site engineers to certify the progress to be on track.
- Arranging work progress measurements by regular visits to sites, prepare the payment applications timely and handle the post contract work.
- Ensure all activities of the department are carried out with due consideration to safety by regular monitoring of work practices, Personal protection Equipment (PPE) in order to comply with the Company's OH&S policy.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
- Monthly main bill submission & variations/ provisional sums cost submissions to be carried out
- Preference will be given to those who have completed QS - MEP course and who had previously been engaged at building construction projects & Tender Document Preparation.
- Positive attitude with commitment to achieve Organizational objectives.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work as a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Effective Communication with a wide variety of individual & professional groups.
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently at any circumstances.
- Age below 35 years
Selected candidate will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs