- Manage customer expectations by catering to their specific development requirements, enable to process of commercialization with pricing, relevant terms/conditions thereby ensure customer retention and growth.
- Liaise with suppliers on samples of fabric, leather, trims, accessories for development samples and follow-up all approvals with relevant customers and suppliers.
- Ensure accurate data entry for costing/product, share information with all relevant internal stakeholders and facilitate decision making with regular reporting to sustain the business.
- Raising purchase orders according to the Company SOP.
- Manage all raw material purchasing and ensure planned delivery dates are achieved.
- Manage work between production and customer orders, follow up pre -production activities.
- Ensure 100% on time delivery as per expected quality standards.
- Record and distribute weekly updates.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A team player who drives towards excellence with a focused, determination and proactive personality.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in similar capacity.
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Age below 35 years.
The Successful candidate would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standards.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs