- Effectively manage the product manufacturing process from receipt of inquiry / order to dispatch the goods to relevant customer.
- Prepare cost sheets as per the customer requirement by following the design document
- Ensure customer requirement are met in terms of delivery date quantity & quality
- Create and send purchase orders on time to suppliers and split the raw material flow as per planned production dates
- Initiate sourcing of raw materials and negotiate terms such as price, delivery etc. in order to optimize benefits, in line with customer expectations to secure the order
- Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting or a related field or completed a Certificate course in Merchandising at recognized Institution.
- A fair knowledge of manufacturing process.
- Ability to work independently and communicate with buyers, suppliers and other service providers
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Sound MS Office knowledge and hands on experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar capacity is added advantage.
- After finalizing the machinery design order requeued accessories for the development
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs