KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Identify customer requirements based on the design sketch and follow up and ensure sample process meets the critical deadlines.
- Coordinate the sample development process, and participate in development meetings whilst following up on raw material requirements based on the customer requirements to ensure samples/prototypes are completed and delivered promptly.
- Diligently follow up and ensure timely Implementing of the T&A, On time delivery of Raw Material, Fulfilling PO Quantities/ Ordering Ratio, Planning of Cut dates, etc.
- Establish strong connectivity between development and bulk, especially focusing on the time to conduct risk mitigation activities at each stage. This is required to ensure product feasibility and due diligence for a seamless production handover.
- Analyze and identify key areas of concerns by customer, supplier and internal teams and take timely corrective actions.
- Closely follow up with deliveries and avoid delays.
- Ensure outsourcing operations such as washing, printing, embroidery, etc. are done by the customer approved suppliers on time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized university in relevant field or any other recognized qualification.
- 2-3 Years experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills coupled with computer literacy
- Experience in handling UK/ European customers will be a definite advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs