- A Bachelor's degree in IT/Software Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent professional qualification
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Power BI i mandatory
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Power Apps is mandatory
- Good knowledge in Microsoft .NET (C#.NET, ASP.NET)
- Prior experience working with Dynamics CRM & SharePoint projects would be a definite advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of industrial best practices in software development.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Play an important role as Power Apps developer in one of our DEV teams.
- Work, learn and lead in a remote cross-functional agile team.
- Train, guide and impart knowledge to colleagues.
- Actively participate in design and architecture decisions.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs