The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of our mobile solutions. They will work throughout the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Meet to the agreed upon delivery schedules
- Apply source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology with minimum 4 years of relevant industry experience in developing mobile applications (iOS & Android).
- Minimum 2 year experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform
- Strong knowledge of iOS/Android Design Guidelines & Principle.
- Experience with Apple AppStore and Google PlayStore application distribution.
- Experience with Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS, MAUI development (Xamarin Native) would be an added advantage
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API and Vue.js would be an added advantage
- Thorough understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and OOP Concepts.
- Understanding & experience in consuming Web Services (REST, JSON, XML).
- Sound understanding about design patterns MVVM, MVP.
- Thorough understanding of best practices in mobile UX design.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs