As a Modern Trade Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to drive sales, increase market share, and enhance brand presence within the modern trade channel. You will work closely with key accounts, distributors, and internal stakeholders to maximize business opportunities and achieve revenue targets. This role requires strong business acumen, excellent relationship-building skills, and a deep understanding of the modern trade landscape.
- Formulate Strategies and timely execution of the plans to achieve sales targets
- Sign and apply sales targets to the team with agreeing on set KPIs by the Head of sales and marketing
- Increase the distribution width & depth in Modern Trade
- Drive JBPs effectively by adhering to the terms agreed, upon to enhance the business capacity with Supermarket chains.
- Development and implementation of customer business plans
- Consistent monitoring of business KPIs and timely submission of updates to the management.
- Timely execution of brand/product launches with the customers.
- Monitor and feedback information about competitor activities in Modern Trade to HO immediately for action.
- Coordinate with merchandising manager for timely upgradation of merchandising assets as per the corporate guideline given.
- Negotiate / Select the best location in the outlet premises for Revlon Merchandising.
- Professional Qualifications relevant Degree (CIM UK) / SLIM
- Experience in field team management in FMCG preferably relate to Beauty
- Communication skills (Oral/Written)
- Analytical & presentation skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office package)
- The ability to work across regions
- Should hold a valid driving license
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs