Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (MEAL) - Officer
Location: National Office - Colombo
The purpose of this position is to ensure that quality standards are met in programmes/ projects on the basis of objectively verifiable evidences resulting improved child well-being. This position will ensure alignment of technical/ Grant programmes and projects to country strategy and setup functional Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) systems and quality assurance mechanisms with required protocols and guidelines.
- Lead and facilitate the planning and implementation of all MEAL activities of TP/ Non-Sponsorship projects and programme portfolios.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of MEAL system by project teams at each individual project level (Provide follow-up, set timelines, hold teams accountable, backstopping support to in- field data collection).
- Lead in analyzing MEAL findings and contribute findings for the preparation of reports, publications and other documents.
- Lead learning and assessments of project effectivity and impact at project level, ensuring World Vision Lanka (WVL) contributes to advocacy and knowledge sharing efforts of the broader development community.
- Work with communications department to develop and disseminate World Vision (WV) products (success stories, innovations, trends analysis outcomes, strategies or frameworks, etc. aiming at donors) to improve project strategic visibility and evidence bases for success of project and sustainability.
- Field level MEAL staff are guided for capacity development through regular coaching and mentoring.
- Facilitate the log frame development process including problem analysis, Theory of Change frameworks for new proposals and projects designs.
- Increasing demonstration and understanding of, and commitment to World Vision's Core Values in the approach to work and relationships.
Required qualifications, experience & competencies
- Minimum of 3 years Community Development / any work experience.
- Experience in handling baseline, impact evaluation, and other social researches are preferred.
- Master degree Diploma in Management, or any Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics degrees) - STEM degree or Post Graduate Diploma in M&E or Bachelor's degree in Management, or any Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics degrees) - STEM degree with five (5) years MEAL experience.
- Knowledge on social research and process and development of quantitative data collection methods and analysis skills.
- Knowledge with statistical analysis using SPSS, SAS, Minitab, EViews or equivalent statistical package. Training and Facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Sinhala.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs