The purpose of this position is to ensure that quality standards are met in programs/projects on the basis of objectively verifiable evidences resulting improved child well-being. This position will ensure alignment of technical program and project to country strategy and setup functional Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) systems and quality assurance mechanisms with required protocols and guidelines. The position will also lead the quality reviews of Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (DME) processes and products and provide timely feedback to key stakeholders. This role involves the technical review and capacity building of field DME staff located in Area Program(AP) and requires to work/facilitate with community and stakeholders on participatory M&E process.
- Ensure all programs and projects are aligned with the standards resulting in quality and effectiveness of programs and projects.
- Integrated Horizon platform for effective MIS (Management Information System) system and process for World Vision Lanka (WVL).
- Develop platform for strategy reporting & monitoring process
- Provide responsive MEAL services to the APs and projects.
- Ensure enhanced evidence-based decision making mechanisms process.
- Ensure professional development and effective working relationships.
Required qualifications, experience & competencies
- Minimum of 6-7 years of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) experience. Specialized in Evaluation would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years' community development/sector experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in leadership/management position.
- Master's degree in Social Sciences/ Development Management/ International Development or relevant field.
- Knowledge & experience on development of qualitative data collection methods and analysis skills.
- Data handling skills (classification, categorizing, tabulation etc.) and demonstrates diligence in data analysis and management.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis using SPSS, SAS, Minitab or equivalent and database management.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in English & Sinhala.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 40% of the time.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs