We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced New Product Development Manager to join our team at Lassana.com. As the New Product Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of new products across our range of categories. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, operations, and suppliers to ensure that products are developed to meet customer needs and are launched successfully.
- Develop and implement the overall strategy for new product development.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new product opportunities.
- Collaborate with suppliers and vendors to develop and source new products that meet customer needs.
- Manage the product life cycle from ideation to launch, to ongoing sales and profitability.
- Develop and manage the project timeline, ensuring that products are launched on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, operations, and customer service to ensure the best customer experience.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis to identify gaps and opportunities in the market.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors, and ensure that they meet our requirements for quality, price, and service.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop marketing plans and materials for new product launches.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in new product development, preferably in the ecommerce industry.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Passionate about ecommerce and staying up-to-date with the latest trends.
We offer a competitive salary package along with a dynamic and challenging work environment.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs