The role holder will be responsible for maintaining the effective administrative system of the SCI Colombo office and will support the supply chain dept with the compliances related to the office administration of the country office, this includes management of routine office requirements and maintenance; ensuring cleanliness, staff the health and safety at workplace.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Ensure that the office premises, fixtures, furniture, equipment etc. are cleaned regularly and are always in excellent and pleasant working condition.
- Coordinate day-to-day office administration including office maintenance and general administrative filing.
- Ensure office equipment including air conditioners, photocopiers, kitchen equipment etc. are always in good working condition.
- Acts as a key focal for incoming and outgoing courier deliveries, archive important documents the most cost-effective and applying SCI system at CO.
- Ensure the timely payment of all utility expenses and maintenance service providers for the Colombo office and expatriate residencies. This includes management of utility registries and alerting the Senior Manager - Supply Chain if there are substantial deviations in office expenditure.
- Provide support in updating monthly mobile bills and ensure the payment is done on timely manner to avoid disconnection.
- Support to carry out market survey and analyses the value trend over the period
- Arrange for air ticketing, hotel rooms booking, dealing with concern requesters and service providers.
- Act as the Petty Cash Custodian (at supply chain if required) for the Colombo office, manage petty cash expenses as per SCI finance rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Admin or relevant faculty.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in Admin related work, preferably with an international organization,
- Sufficient hands-on experience in Administration and skills and knowledge in administrative and programme support functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Tamil or Sinhala
- Experience of, and commitment to, working through systems of community/child participation, accountability with right based approaches.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs