- KG Group of Companies is on the lookout for a highly-skilled, young office Coordinator. You will take responsibility for assisting with all the administrative duties and functions of the office.
- You will be dealing with our administration team, construction team, finance team, and other teams to ensure that all our administrative duties are effectively carried out to ensure a smooth flow of business operations.
- Centered predominantly around real estate, the Group possesses real estate properties all over the country inclusive of cinemas, commercial buildings, stripped lands, and estates.
- Carrying out daily administrative duties across multiple business functions (Obtaining documents, scanning/photocopying, ensuring all documents are digitized, visiting sites, collecting documents. etc. )
- Maintaining and building relationships with banks, UDA officials, and government servants to ensure the smooth progress of our large construction projects.
- Involvement in and contribution to cross-functional teams such as legal, finance, maintenance, and marketing
- Maintaining office equipment as required (Stationary, welfare items) and purchasing.
- Recording information as needed
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documentation, and managing the filing system.
- Coordinating with the finance department and arranging all the bill payments and bank payments.
- Any other reasonable request or work tasks as allocated by the management.
To be a good fit, the following statements will apply to you:
- Male candidate aged between 30-45 is preferable.
- Completed O/L and A/L (Professional qualification will be an added advantage)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar capacity preferred.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office and Excel)
- Liaising with all the departments for operational purposes.
- Should be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Extremely detail-oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English and Sinhala (Tamil is a plus)
- Having a bike with a valid driving license will be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs