Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in processing and updating of monthly non-management payroll.
- Handling monthly payroll transactions and reconciliation.
- Responsible for the preparation and filing of necessary employee tax documents and reports with the appropriate government authorities.
- Responsible for completing terminal payments of non-management staff within the standard timeline.
- Filling ETF/ EPF forms.
Candidates are required to have
- Degree or full professional qualification in HR.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in handling payroll related work, employee benefits and record administration.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel and strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A good team player with a positive attitude.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs