- Facilitates efficient and accurate processing of online orders.
- Process billing invoices.
- Create, analyze, and distribute daily and weekly reports, monitoring open and in-fulfillment orders.
- Assist in other administrative duties in the department
- Age below 30.
- G.C.E. A/L qualification.
- Having minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role would be an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational and planning abilities with leadership & communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Word & Excel.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities.
- School leavers considered.
- Residence in close proximity to Homagama/Athurugiriya will be given high preference.
Working Hours: From 2pm to 11 pm
A competitive remuneration package together with excellent career development prospects and an opportunity to work with a creative and enthusiastic team are on offer for the right candidate!
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs