- Long-term planning to create initiatives to achieve company's overall goals.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Should be responsible for overall branch operations.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Maintains operation standards by preparing policies & procedure.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Adhering to Departments' policies and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively with confidential information.
- Should be loyal and confidential.
- Should possess a bachelor degree in Insurance/ Administration and Business Management or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute
- Minimum 05 years of experience in Insurance Industry.
- Extensive knowledge in operations is highly preferred.
- Excellent language in both written and spoken in English and Sinhala (Tamil would be an added advantage).
- Sound knowledge in Computer Literacy including proficiency in all MS Office packages.
- Should possess strong interpersonal skills and have an analytical mindset.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs