- Heading the FM business segment and being responsible for the top management to ensure that offered FM services are profitable.
- Identify client requirements and to propose them with most suitable FM service solutions.
- Reviewing and entering into FM contracts, followed by administering those to ensure that renewals are made timely.
- Being responsible for clients by fulfilling service delivery obligations and adding value as agreed via service contracts.
- Managing the FM staff, including their sourcing, deputation, training, development, addressing grievances and maintaining staff performance.
- Ensuring competitive procurement by sourcing, onboarding, and managing vendors to procure cost efficient, timely and quality services and supplies.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure business continuity and ultimately the organic business growth.
- Approaching and convincing potential clients to undertake new FM jobs to ensure business growth.
- Making sure that operations comply with statutory and other compliance requirements including client-specific compliance requirements.
- Managing the overall invoicing process, starting from raising invoices until payments are collected.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Facilities Management degree or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge about managing facility operations, maintenance, compliance requirements, occupational safety and health, energy management, project management, budgeting, sustainability, waste management and all other FM functions.
- Sufficient work experience, preferably 4+ years with similar caliber or equivalent.
- Well-committed towards performing agreed job responsibilities and adding value to the organization.
- Ability of maintaining proper documentation including continuous data collection, analyzing, preparing Management Reports, Trackers, Summary Reports etc.
- Adequate soft skills including presenting, convincing and specially communicating in English.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and suppliers.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs