As the leading BMW after-sales care provider in Sri Lanka, we are growing our team to meet the growing demands of our VIP clientele and have the following position for immediate employment and are seeking highly motivated, IT savvy, car buffs with European vehicle service experience, looking to join a team whose values are based in teamwork and delivering the highest standard of customer service!
- Providing parts to internal customers.
- Preparing spare part estimates.
- Technical support to workshop team.
- Coordination of sourcing of parts
- Ensuring efficient and successful delivery of parts to customers.
- Parts inventory management
- Experience working in a parts / aftersales or similar environment is mandatory.
- Prior experience in a leading automobile brand will be an added advantage.
- Extremely well organised with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and comfortable dealing with customers.
- Confident using IT based systems.
- Flexible and a strong team player.
- Mechanical knowledge advantageous
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence vital for this role.
- Computer literate with a solid understanding of Microsoft applications.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Sinhala
An attractive remuneration package awaits the selected candidates
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs