The Pattern Maker gives the technical assistance for the fabric consumption preparation to improve the cost effectiveness, Sample development. Responsible to release bulk pattern one week before PCD and do technical handover to bulk operations.
- Creating precise patterns based on designer sketches, specifications, or computer- generated designs.
- Collaborating with designers, garment technologists, and other relevant professionals to understand the design specifications, technical requirements, and desired fit of the garment.
- Involves transforming initial designs into pattern templates, ensuring accuracy in measurements, sizing, and proportions.
- Generating sample garments using the developed patterns to assess the design, fit, and overall appearance of the garment.
- Examining prototypes and final garments to verify accuracy, fit, and quality of the finished product.
- Diploma in pattern Making/ Textile and Clothing/ Textile Technologies/ Equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years' experience in knitted garment pattern making and grading.
- Should be skilled with experience with GERBER system.
- Added advantage of having baby wear pattern making and grading experience in UK buyers.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs