WHO WE ARE?
Crystal Martin Ceylon (Private) Limited is a subsidiary company of the Hong Kong Based Crystal International Group Limited, having 06 manufacturing facilities island wide and providing employment to 5000 employees.
We are looking for a dynamic individuals with a passion to pursue a career in lectra department. The ideal candidate should be energetic, team player with excellent communication, proactive attitude, ability to be self-motivated and work independently to achieve tight deadlines.
- Ensure to Develop patterns to meet customer requirement [Design / Quality / costing/Cup Dressing]
- Provide patterns and required details to marker maker for consumptions.
- After receiving initial sketch or design, follow up on the fabrics to be used from the Merchant.
- Go through the technical pack which related to pattern developments and discuss unclear points with regards to the design/ consumption and the fabric use.
- Direct required information to the Development/ Merchant or Sample C-ordinating teams, list down pattern concerns and discuss with the team to get final confirmation.
- Work closely with the garment Tech to ensure that the Design Sample go through/ consumption. SMV, and the costing get passed on to the Merchant.
- Ensure that all designs have fabric test for stretch ability and durability and that such a fabric can be use or the design. Work closely with the fabric
- team and keep test result with new developed styles.
- List down style and pattern concerns and discuss with team to get final confirmation.
- Be Innovative with patterns/ Print placement/ betters sewing methods/reduce fabric consumption.
- Plan all your samples in line with Samples Room C-Ord's plan and advice internal fitting date once a week.
- Attend for fit sessions in buying offices.
- Closely working with technical team and sample cutting team for solve pattern concerns.
- Closely working with sample Supervisor/MO's to get sample right first time.
- Release patterns for pilot and bulk.
- Have weekly updates with Sample Room Manager on you progress of all the styles.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the similar capacity.
- IT literacy and computer skills Behavioral
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Should be a good and active team player.
- Ability to work independently with less supervision.
- Diploma in pattern making in recognize institution.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs