The ideal candidate should be energetic, team player with excellent communication, proactive attitude, ability to be
Role & Responsibility
- Ensure to develop pattern to meet customer requirement (Design/Quality/Costing/Cup Dressing).
- Provide patterns and required details to maker for consumptions.
- After receiving initial sketch or design, follow up on the fabrics to be used from the Merchant.
- Direct required information to the development/ Merchant or sample coordinating teams, list down pattern concerns.
- Plan all your samples in line with sample room coordinators plan & advice internal fitting date once a week.
- Release patterns for pilot and bulk.
- Closely working with technical team and sample cutting team for solve pattern concerns.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5 Years of working experience in the similar capacity with Lingberries experience.
- IT literacy and computer skills behavioral.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Should be good and active team player.
- Ability to work independently with less supervision.
- Diploma in pattern making in recognize institution.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs