Pattern Technologist - (Wattala)
Focus of position is print readiness of Graphic files used to produce custom sublimated apparel. You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of templates and creation of graphic files for the manufacturer.
- Should have a thorough knowledge in pattern developing, making, grading, garment construction methods and technical procedures processes.
- Ability to draft and grade the patterns for Garments, Hats & Bags from development and
grading through to bulk production, in line with the specifications.
- Possess relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of Optitex will be an added advantage.·
- Ability of multitask and Excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated person with positive attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ideal candidate should possess minimum 5 years of experience in Pattern Making and
- Knowledge of clothing construction Understanding 2D layout printed onto fabric and made into a 3D garment is an added qualification.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs