- Assaying of pawned articles by Densimeter/Touchstone without exposing the Bank to risks or losses.
- Handling all pawning redemptions, interest payments and part payments in the pawning system.
- Monitoring pawning NPA/overdue and recovery management.
- Ensure overdue is less than 1% of the base and NPA less than 0.5% of the base at any given time.
- Balancing the pawning in/out register daily and at the month end.
- Handling pawning auctions in the branch and all other related functions pertaining to same.
- Ensuring that all physical verifications of all pawned articles are carried out on a monthly basis as per the guidelines.
- Initiating and engaging in all promotional activities of the branch with a view to enhance the pawning growth and to drive towards targets.
- Handling auctions and auction related work promptly and efficiently as per instructions.
- Achieving the given target and support the branch efforts in growing the advances portfolio.
- Be familiar and conversant with the GCL's relating to pawning and gold loans and all other related activities.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in banking/financial industry, having minimum 2-3 years in pawning.
- Full or part qualification in banking would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A team player with good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The right candidate can look forward to a remuneration package inclusive of staff loan benefits at concessionary interest rates and career prospects.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs