Sumathi Holdings is a well-known conglomerate in Sri Lanka with an extensive portfolio of diversified businesses. Our subsidiaries are professionally managed, high performing, socially responsible and deliver superior value to the markets that they serve. Sumathi Holdings has several other strategic investments and alliances in several key sectors of the Sri Lankan Economy.
We are currently looking for a young energetic, result oriented candidate for the above position. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling below duties and responsibilities:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create new employee profiles and update/maintain the employee information profiles in the HRIS.
- Responsible to handle Management salaries & allowances whilst maintaining high level of confidentiality.
- Maintain personnel files of employees with latest updates including filling of all new documents/letters.
- Responsible to generate invalid attendance reports and clear & correct all invalid attendance records in the system in liaison with SBU's/Departments on daily basis.
- Performing all tasks well before the payroll and to ensure that staff members are compensated on time.
- Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS:
- Diploma/Certificate Course in Human Resource Management from a recognized Institute.
- Part Qualification in AAT or Chartered accountancy will be an added advantage
- Minimum 1 Year Experience in handling Payroll.
- Experience in handling HRIS and hands on experience in hSenid payroll system is preferred.
- Data Accuracy and advance knowledge in MS Office along with extensive knowledge in Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure with Minimum Supervision.
The selected candidate can be assured of an attractive and enhanced remuneration package with fringe benefits and a challenging/encouraging working environment.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs