- Design and execute performance testing in different (cloud) platforms, APIs, web based and mobile applications.
- Work with cross functional to formulate the non functional requirements for performance testing and create performance test plans for end-to-end performance testing.
- Monitor and report Performance testing results and identify performance bottlenecks and recommend solutions
- Collaborate with internal and external entities including IT, Operations, finance, marketing, banks, etc. to work on existing and upcoming digital payments initiatives.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improve system availability, resilience and performance
- Lead the Performance testing team and guide the team in performance engineering best practices
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- BSc in Computer Science or a related degree with minimum 8 years of Software Quality Assurance and Performance Engineering experience
- Experience in Performance Testing large scale Enterprise Level applications (cloud) using industry recognized performance testing tools (JMeter, LoadRunner, Gatling, Blaze meter)
- Experience in Shift Left Testing practices such as client side testing and code level profiling
- Experience in mobile application performance testing
- Experience in performance tests within Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration (CI/CD) pipelines
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Ability to work independently
- Can-do attitude and Start-up DNA
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs