Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC operates with the vision to be the market leader in elevating and enriching lives in Sri Lanka.
The position holder is expected to assist the Finance Director with formulation of reports and background research, managing expenses of identified management
category, analyse statistical data and compile reports, manage calendars and appointments for the Director and handle administrative work pertaining to the division.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to Director Finance.
- Active calendar management to resolve conflicting appointments & timely execution of commitments.
- Manage on time payment of statutory dues and other payment, filling required
- Provide support for decisions with accurate reporting and background research.
- Handle highly confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
- Assist with the coordination and follow up of board meetings, and liaising with Board Members.
- Process confidential payments and maintaining proper records.
You will bring:
- Prior experience in a similar or equal position at a reputed company.
- Discretion and trustworthiness.
- Fluency & effectiveness in communication.
- Attention to detail and strong numerical skills.
- Professional organizing, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer literacy on Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in working on an ERP system will be advantageous.
- Full or partial completion of professional examinations in the field of Accountancy or, at Institute of Chartered Corporate Secretaries will be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs