- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Scheduling appointments, meeting, and manage visitors
- Attend meetings and keeping minutes with follow up schedules
- Receiving calls, correspondence, emails and redirect them when appropriate
- Handling documents / files ensuring they remain secure
- Maintain records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Overseeing the purchasing, maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Experience in relevant field for 1-3 years
- Excellent English, Sinhala Language Skills and fluency in the Tamil Language is a definite advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently under less supervision.
- Age below 40 years.
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities await the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs