- Organize and manage CEO's calendar and appointments. Arrange and coordinate internal and external business meetings and events, ensuring effective time management.
- Coordinate and correspond with Overseas business contacts, travel arrangements, including Visas, flight booking, hotel reservation and itineraries.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure and maintain all files related to CEO as per the requirement.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Manage all utility bill payments and monthly expenses on time, do necessary follow-ups and record statements and correspondences.
- Follow with Local Auditors on yearly returns and ensure all necessary documents are submitted on time
- Taking minutes and follow ups the progress with Internal Business unit heads.
- Secretarial matters of CEO
- Correspondence with Banks, Leasing companies and Government Authorities.
- Degree or equitant qualification is a plus.
- Proven experience as Personal Assistant or similar administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- High Level of discretion and ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A candidate in between 25-45 years of age
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs