- Proficiently oversee and organize schedules, appointments, and the chairman's calendar
- Capable of recording meeting minutes, managing day-to-day managerial activities, handling confidential documents and agreements, proficient in email communication and formal letter writing
- Proven work experience as a secretary / Personal Assistant
- Providing support to other departments as needed.
- Strong knowledge about MS office package and basic social media handling.
- Foster strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Secretarial or administrative Qualification. (Preferred)
- Minimum 2years of similar experience
- Fluent in English with strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Preferably, age between 25- 40 years and pleasing personality
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs