- Shoot a wide variety of subjects including exterior architecture & interiors, stage lifestyle photoshoots of properties (apartments, houses, land and commercial properties).
- Have complete competence in framing and lighting (must have extensive experience with interior lighting setup).
- Deliver high-quality images in a timely manner.
- Edit, process and retouch images with a high quality for detail.
- Maintain an accurate database of the shoots done
- Organize shoots while coordinating with an in-house real estate team and on-site property manager, as well as booking travel.
- Maintain the highest levels of quality and production.
- Conduct photography research on industry trends that apply to Acquest.
- Additional creatives to be done upon request.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience as a photographer.
- Have a thorough understanding of the best practices for photography, demonstrating artistic vision and creativity.
- Capture and edit interior and exterior photography.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.).
- Manage multiple responsibilities, changing priorities and excel in a fast-paced environment without missing deadlines.
- Enjoy the challenges of photographing commercial buildings and cityscapes; understand the challenges and work to find creative solutions.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs